From March 27-31, the Heart of the Valley YMCA is beginning a season dedicated to funding our charitable endeavors with My Y Week. The YMCA’s members and donors understand that because of their generosity, the needs of many others in our community are met through the Y.
“My Y Week is a chance to celebrate the launch of our Annual Giving Campaign in our branches and highlight all of the wonderful work our Y does all year long,” said Patricia Breitreiter, Annual Campaign Coordinator for the Heart of the Valley YMCA. “We want to let our members know we are so much more than a gym!”
In 2022, our YMCA:
- Served 37,026 adults and children in our community;
- Provided $2,212,374 in scholarship fee assistance;
- Served 130, 309 meals and snacks to children;
- Served 345 children in licensed childcare;
- Provided 3,101 military service members and their families fee assistance for YMCA programs or services.
Join us next week in our Y branches, like and share our posts on social media, and give to our Annual Giving Campaign at ymcahuntsville.org/GIVE.
The Y is committed to helping our community build a stronger, healthier, and better us. We hope you’ll consider contributing to the Y. Every gift—no matter how big or small—makes an enduring impact right here in our neighborhood.