Health and Wellness Fair
January 28, 2023 at the Southeast Family YMCA
Start the new year off on the right foot
The Heart of the Valley YMCA is committed to helping our community live productive, healthy lives, so our annual Health and Wellness Fair is free and open to the public. Since many health-seekers choose the beginning of a new year to begin improving their wellbeing, we host the Health and Wellness Fair in January.
Our Health and Wellness Fair is designed to offer something for health-seekers of every age. We will have over 50 wellness experts at this event!
Ways we help you get started
- During our Open House event we will offer free group exercise classes such as Spin, ZUMBA, Gentle Yoga, Strength Train Together, BodyAttack
- LifeSouth will host a blood drive from 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. Schedule your appointments online here. All donors will receive a free t-shirt!
- Our Dietician will be sharing healthy recipes and free smoothies!
- Free screenings! blood pressure, glucose, cholesterol, heart rate, and BMI
- Many door prizes will be given out!
WHEN AND WHERE
When: Saturday, January 28, 2023, 9am-Noon
Where: Southeast Family YMCA
|Contact Name||Sharon Allen, Director of Fitness and Corporate Wellness|
|Phone||(256) 883.9622 Ext. 105|