The holiday season is just around the corner, and with it comes the temptation of delicious feasts and festive treats. But fear not! The YMCA's Maintain Campaign is here to help you navigate the holiday season without compromising your health and fitness goals. For a small entry fee of just $5, you not only commit to staying on track but also stand a chance to win big by maintaining your wellness goals throughout the holidays.
How it Works:
- Pay a $5 Minimum Entry Fee: Your journey to staying on track during the holidays begins with a small investment. For just $5, you can participate in the Maintain Campaign AND you could win $$$.
- Pre-Holiday Weigh-In: Head to the Southeast Family YMCA or Hogan Family YMCA during the specified times from November 13 to November 17 for your pre-holiday weigh-in. Record your starting weight and body fat percentage to establish your baseline.
- Post-Holiday Weigh-In: After the New Year's holiday, return to the YMCA for your post-holiday weigh-in. If you fall within + or - 2 lbs of your initial pre-holiday weight, you'll be eligible to share the pot of entry cash with others who successfully maintained during the holidays!
Pre-Holiday Weigh-In Schedules:
Southeast Family YMCA:
- Monday, November 13: 11:00-12:00 p.m., 7:00-8:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 14: 9:00-10:00 a.m., 4:00-5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 15: 10:00-11:00 a.m., 4:00-5:00 p.m.
- Thursday, November 16: 9:15-10:15 a.m., 5:00-6:00 p.m.
- Friday, November 17: 9:15-10:15 a.m.
Hogan Family YMCA:
- Monday, November 13: 8:30-9:30 a.m., 6:00-7:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 14: 9:30-10:30 a.m., 6:00-7:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 15: 8:30-9:30 a.m., 6:00-7:00 p.m.
- Thursday, November 16: 8:00-9:00 a.m., 6:00-7:00 p.m.
- Friday, November 17: 10:00-11:00 a.m.
Bonus Fun - 12 Days of Fitmas Challenge: To keep you motivated and engaged during the holidays, the YMCA offers a bonus: '12 Days of Fitmas' challenge. Grab your activity calendar at the Membership Services Desk during your Maintain Campaign weigh-in and enjoy fun and fitness throughout the festive season.
Have questions or need more information? Reach out to:
- Sharon Allen, Southeast Family YMCA, firstname.lastname@example.org, (256) 883-9622
- Ashley Barreda, Hogan Family YMCA, email@example.com, (256) 705-9622
When you become a member of the Y, you’re not just joining a gym — you’re supporting a movement dedicated to building stronger and connected communities through youth development, healthy living and social responsibility.