Child Watch is provided as a benefit to Y members ~ let our staff watch your children while you work out or take part in Y programming!
To learn more about afterschool care, click here.
To learn more about preschool care, click here.
Please help us do so by honoring the following policies:
- Child Watch is a member benefit.
- Only children listed on your YMCA Family membership plan will be eligible for this service.
- Limit 2 hours per visit.
- The room is limited to 10 children. Once maximum capacity has been reached, a sign will be posted at the Child Watch and Courtesy Counter.
- Please help us with expected wait time by filling in your approximate visit time on the sign-in sheet so that we can notify parents who are waiting for the service.
- Parents are responsible for following check-in and check-out procedures.
- If someone other than the parent who checked in the child will be checking the child out, staff must be notified by the check-in parent. ID may be required.
- If a child cries continuously or appears to be distressed for more than 10 minutes, parents will be notified and should assist in calming the child.
- Due to the increase in food allergies, no food or drink products will be allowed in the Child Watch area.
- Any child who appears to be ill and contagious (fever and/or cough, for example) will not be allowed to stay for the health of staff and other children.
- Please be sure to take your children to the restroom before checking them in; staff may not leave the Child Watch room unattended.